- Module 1 - Get an overview
- Module 2 - Build your inventory
- Module 3 - Define your plan structure
- Module 4 - Find your pathway to net zero
- Module 5 - Adjust and fine-tune your Transition Elements
- Module 6 - Decarbonize your city's energy supply
- Module 7 - Define powerful actions
- Module 8 - Communicate your plan
- Module 9 - Keep track of your progress
We spin up your boards with estimated values. These are based on either national statistics or scientific studies, or are calculations based on such numbers.
The estimated values are there for reference and not used in any calculations. They are a guide, and the best available data for where you have a gap in your dataset.
Some estimated values are dependent on the city's population. If the city's population changes, the estimated values will be recalculated accordingly.