- Module 1 - Get an overview
- Module 2 - Build your inventory
- Module 3 - Define your plan structure
- Module 4 - Find your pathway to net zero
- Module 5 - Adjust and fine-tune your Transition Elements
- Module 6 - Define powerful actions
- Module 7 - Communicate your plan
- Module 8 - Keep track of your progress
Operations describe the activities in a city that satisfy some of our basic needs;
- Transporting people and goods
- Dwelling energy use
- Production of things
- Waste management
- Energy and heating supply
Operations describe and quantify these activities as they currently are in your city (in kWh, in km, in tonnes and in m²); for example, the yearly amount of kilometres people cycle to commute.
They also describe changes in how the city operates in the future, for example the change in yearly kilometres commuted by bicycle.